Building your reputation, or repairing it once it takes a hit, can be challenging. Get some great tips in this segment!
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- What to do if you get a negative review on social media?
- As you’re building, be sure to build your reputation, too!
- Can a damaged reputation be repaired?
Guest: SAM SINGER – President of Singer Associates Public Relations
Website: www.singersf.comPhone: (415) 227-9700
3 Points for Success – from Sam Singer
- Always anticipate criticism and prepare for it: There are no tough questions if you have thought of how to answer them in advance.
- The 3 “C’s” of journalism are clear, concise and correct. These should be the same 3 “C’s” for Construction
- ABC = Always be Communicating (not selling or closing!)