Beyond common sense! When it comes to keeping yourself, your employees, your clients, and your business safe, you don’t want to be reactive.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Most mistakes are not “overlooked” issues, but ignored ones.
- Which employees should be trained, and how often safety training takes place.
- What help is available to you to make training straightforward & effective.
Guest: SEAN PURCELL – Risk Management Technical Manager with Builders Mutual Insurance Company
Phone: (800) 809-4858
3 Points for Success – from Sean Purcell
- Must have a change in the industry’s safety culture that shows “safety pays” with the owners and must have buy-in from the employees.
- Training and supervision is key to the success of any safety program, especially for ladders and fall protection where we have the most opportunities for shortcuts and incidents.
- Inspections must be done on all equipment before you trust it with your life!