Using natural stone – like marble, granite, onyx, or sandstone – is now more accessible and easier to maintain!
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out :
- That natural stone is quarried in all parts of the world, making it more affordable and available.
- Education & help is available to professionals to update your installation skills.
- How offering natural stone in your design can set you apart from your competitors.
Guest: Jim Hieb – CEO of MIA + BSI: The Natural Stone Institute
Phone: (440) 250-9222
3 Points for Success – from Jim Hieb:
- Natural stone is a beautiful, affordable and sustainable building material that is easy to work with and will still be around for many years to come.
- Unlike manufactured materials, natural stone is unique and one-of-a-kind with a rich geologic history. Mother Nature takes her time to create natural stone and that “patience” is reflected in the depth and character of each stone.
- Natural stone is readily available in a multitude of colors, textures and finishes, and can be used for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. It’s one of the most diverse – and versatile – natural materials on our planet.