Topic: Keeping indoor air quality fresh & healthy in this era of airborne allergens and well-insulated buildings.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- What room in the house tends to have the worst quality air?
- You don’t have to give up efficiency in favor of quiet.
- That removing condensation means avoiding mold & other bad air issues.
Guest: Jeff Kenkelen – President of Air King America
Phone number: (877) 304-3785
Websites: : www.airkinglimited.com
3 Points for Success – from Jeff Kenkelen:
- Exhaust fans don’t have to be expensive to be quiet.
- Outside “fresh” air can be brought into the house without opening a window.
- Better ventilation means a healthier home.