Topic: The “estimate” is usually the first interaction between you and your client. Estimating is not a “guess!” A bad estimate can cost you more than money, it can cost you your entire business.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- How to begin developing your estimating system.
- Why trying to underbid the competition is not the way to grow your business.
- How to breakdown and present your estimate & build trust between you and your client.
Guest: Morris Carey – professional licensed contractor, and national trade reviewer for estimating programs. Partner with Carey Bros. Remodeling.
Phone number: (877) 734-6404
3 Points for Success – from Morris Carey:
- Always used planned units of measure to make your Estimate.
- Never fudge on the Estimate! Stick with your estimating system.
- Job cost every 5 projects & use the results to raise or lower your prices. This will make you a more accurate estimator!