How the use of an organizing system will cut down on nailing, shelving, and overall mess, while providing a functional and good-looking result!
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- That organizing systems provide more flexibility of storage for your client.
- Designing a system into the original plan enhances your options and makes your plan more appealing and functional.
- How a “system” will save you steps while keeping quality high, which translates to a happy customer and a healthy bottom line.
Guest: Gil Foltz – Executive Vice President of Sales for “Organized Living”
Phone number: (513) 277-3700
3 Points for Success – from Gil Foltz:
- Don’t leave the closets bare when you put together your design. Address the closets. It gives your work a finish that your customer will appreciate. There is profit in those closets!
- Partner with companies that have high-quality, production-oriented products. Organized Living has been making quality products for the home for nearly a century.
- Use the “design tool” and involve the homeowner. They know their needs and this way you can meet them well, and profitably.