Lacking that curb appeal spark? Take a second look at the garage door!
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Options for strength, quiet, and performance
- Adjusting for climate zones
- About a variety of tracks to allow for more space & flexibility
Guest: Justin Evans – Senior Product Manager for Clopay
Phone number: 1-800-225-6729
3 Points for Success – from Justin Evans:
- Recognize the important role the garage door plays in a home’s curb appeal. The right door makes a difference. Put as much consideration into choosing the garage door as you do the front door, roof, windows, siding, etc. It is definitely one part of the exterior the client is going to look at every day.
- Garage doors aren’t what they were ten years ago. Innovation in design, construction materials, and insulation makes it easy to find the right door to match your client’s style and budget.
- Partner with a reputable professional garage door dealer that sells a well-known garage door brand.