Using new LED lighting efficiently, while providing the flexibility and variety that customers deserve.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- There’s an app for that! How technology has impacted lighting.
- How to get LED performance with the color warmth that people miss from less efficient incandescent bulbs.
- How to understand “Kelvin.”
Guest: Bill Johnson – Market Development Manager for Eaton
Phone number: (770) 486-4800
3 Points for Success – from Bill Johnson:
- There are options for consistent colors throughout a home that an LED light bulb or “lamp” – as we refer to them in the industry – doesn’t supply. Integrated LED modules or fixtures can supply simple whole home solution.
- There are high-quality color options available from warm to cool to satisfy every space in the home. There are simple solutions available to design a home/space depending on the owner’s preferences and needs.
- “Connected homes” technology is available and where the industry is moving. The technology offers homeowners the visual comfort and conveniences of dimming, color tuning, scene setting, scheduling, automations, and geo-fencing.