Decking. Should you look beyond wood when creating that showpiece of outdoor entertaining – the deck?
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- How to make construction and creativity mix.
- Options that make you (and your bottom line) look like a rock star!
- Why composite may not have been on your mind, but is worth a look.
Guest: Larry Harnish – Marketing Director for MoistureShield composite decking
Phone number: : (866) 729-2378
3 Points for Success – from Larry Harnish:
- Many composites have had field failures, especially when exposed to moisture, while MoistureShield is the only composite protected to the core against moisture – be sure to check warranties.
- Composites can be ripped, routed and bent to form creative decks.
- A common complaint with composites is they get too hot in the sun, which is why we developed our Infuse decking with CoolDeck Technology; the boards minimizes heat absorption, for a more comfortable deck.