Consider advantages of bringing the Landscaper in during the design phase
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Difference between a Landscape Contractor and Landscape Designer
- How bringing in landscaper during the design phase can save you time and money later in your project.
- Taking care of client by being able to suggest options.
Lisa Port – (Certified Landscape Designer & Architect) President of the Association of Professional Landscape Designers, and owner of Banyon Tree Design Studio (in Seattle, WA)
Kevin Monohan – (Landscape Contractor) Owner & Project Manager for Avalon Northwest Landscape (in Seattle, WA)
Banyon Tree Design Studio (206) 383-5572
Avalon Northwest Landscape (206) 933-1277
3 Points for Success – from Lisa Port and Kevin Monohan:
- Clients feel vulnerable. Set their expectations and keep them informed.
- Never surprise a client with a $$ charge. No one is ever happy about a cost they didn’t agree to ahead of time. No one, ever.
- Be remarkable.