The saying, “Hurry, don’t rush” is very applicable in our industry. Especially now!
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- How overscheduling translates to overstressing, which doesn’t equate to quality work.
- Importance of making sure your employees are on board with taking on additional projects.
Guest: Paul Winans – Consultant, Facilitator, Writer, Speaker with Winans Consulting and Remodeling, and Remodeler’s Advantage, as well as past President of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Phone number: (541) 488-9420
3 Points for Success – from Paul Winans:
- All the money is made before the job starts. Rushing the sales/design/estimating means slippage, and distress will occur for the company and its clients.
- Some employees who are quiet, talk with their feet. Get to know them before they leave in frustration.
- Go slow to go fast. Do what you know needs to get done to ensure success. Shortcuts kill profits.