Can you streamline or avoid snags with plans and permits during a project?
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Permitting complexities, and tips that may help you avoid them.
- “Plan approval” still allows for changes in the middle of your project.
- A service that can streamline design and permitting could be worth using on your next project.
Guest: Mike Hogan – CEO of Hogan Land Services
Phone: (877) 544-2104, Website: www.Hoganls.com
3 Points for Success – from Mike Hogan:
- “Design Develop” until you have a frozen design to avoid revision costs. Do your planning & “design development” early on.
- It’s OK to make changes as you go along. Don’t hesitate! There’s always some ways to improve the design.
- Don’t forget to call for inspections and FINAL the permit. BEFORE you complete walls, be sure you get inspections and all your instructions, including “final instructions.”