Keeping your employees fueled, hydrated and alert not only leads to a safer job site, it can save you money! Job site morale and health can start in your job site kitchen.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Not only can dehydration take a toll on workforce productivity but it can also be ruinous to an individual’s health and well-being.
- Plan on spending a little extra if you intend on using your home appliance at the job site kitchen.
- Job site cookouts are a fun way to cultivate moral and fuel the workforce.
Guest: Craig Searer – Sales Manager for OXX
Phone: 1-(866) 233-4714
3 Points for Success – from Craig Searer:
- Staying hydrated on the jobsite goes beyond just water. Hydration translates into energy, productivity, and safety. Think of it as part of your safety gear right up there with safety glasses and hard hats.
- The COFFEEBOXX is not just for jobsites. Use it for RVing, tailgating, traveling from hotel to hotel, college students in their dorm rooms, and is the ultimate gift for any holiday, birthday, and Father’s Day.
- There are a lot of options out there in terms of coffee makers, we’d like to thank our current customers for choosing OXX. Without them and their continuous support, OXX wouldn’t be what we are today. We welcome any new customers to the OXX HERD who see the value in investing in a tool they’d use every, single, day.