How does the new tax law impact you and your business? Take a breath and get some usable advice in this edition of CareyBrosPros!
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- If the new tax laws impact THIS tax season (filing for 2017).
- Should small & medium-sized construction businesses consider incorporating?
- Employees and Independent Contractors? Know the difference!
Guest: Gregg Wind – Partner with KTL LLP – that’s Kallman Thompson Logan LLP (a CPA firm based in Los Angeles)
Phone: (310) 909-1900
3 Points for Success – from Gregg Wind:
- Have a vision of what you would like to achieve as a business owner (retire at a certain again, acquire a certain amount of wealth) and engage experts to help you craft a plan to achieve this.
- Keep an eye on your finances by reviewing your position a few times each year, this can be on your own, or with your advisors.
- Remember to try to balance work with family and personal interests. Finding time to relax can make you more effective at work, and even prolong your working years!