Networking with your competitors could pay off with happier customers and a position of power when it comes to codes and business benefits.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out
- How joining a professional organization can make you even more skilled and more informed about your industry.
- Continuing your education makes your future customers more confident they’ve chosen the right person for the job.
- How to leave a legacy of skilled labor in your industry!
Guest: Dan Taddei – Director of Education and Certification for NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry
Phone: (847) 298-9200
3 Points for Success – from Dan Taddei:
- The workforce is aging, and we need to bring in new blood. Be a Mentor!
- Continuing education is key to success. NARI University and preparing for NARI Certifications are ways to grow your knowledge.
- Consumers need assurance your company is successful and in for the long haul. NARI Accredited Remodeling Company can provide that assurance.