What home improvements are most satisfying to homeowners (customers)?
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Results of a national survey on Homeowner Happiness!
- What home projects are taking priority around the country?
- Should you adjust your approach to different generations of homeowners (Gen X, Boomers, Millennials)?
Guest: Brad Hunter – Chief Economist for HomeAdvisor
3 Points for Success – from Brad Hunter:
- Keep your eye on the two 900-Pound Gorillas – the Baby Boomers and the Millennials. Huge growth in demand is coming, from both groups.
- Remember that home tech is not just for young homeowners. Older people can greatly benefit from smart-home tech (their adult children often buy for them). You will need to hold their hands for many tech upgrades. Think in terms of personalized service.
- Speed is key to pleasing homeowner customers. People are expecting faster and faster service. Always keep the speed factor in mind when talking to prospective customers.