Advantages and options that engineered wood can offer the professional builder.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Flooring joists of various thicknesses and drill-ability give you more options.
- Engineered wood gives you budget predictability, ince there isn’t much price fluctuation in its cost.
- When not to use engineered wood, and when it is an excellent option to consider!
Guest: Tim Debelius – Marketing Program Manager for Boise Cascade
3 Points for Success – from Tim Debelius:
- Wood is a sustainable material. Today, we’re planting more trees than we cut down. If you’re looking for an economical, environmentally-sound solution … wood is a great framing material with all those benefits.
- Wood may be an “old technology, and though we’re a product company, we’re also a technology company. We take our wood all the way through the supply chain and we’ve eliminated waste between the mill and the job site through technology that helps ensure accurately meeting our customers’ needs.
- We’ve gotten to where we are because of our partnership with our customers. If they’re successful, we’ll be successful.