How building professionals can impact policies that can ease the housing crisis in California
Guest: Dan Dunmoyer – President and CEO of California Building Industry Association (CBIA)
CBIA Phone Number: (916) 443-7933
On this edition of CareyBrosPros you’ll find out:
- Legislative policies that can make it easier to combat the housing crisis.
- Professional education is an ongoing process. CBIA has some ways to keep up to date.
- The future of skilled labor in our industry.
3 Points for Success by Dan Dunmoyer:
- CBIA is the leading voice of housing in California, but we are only as strong as membership and the support of the industry.
- While each and every day we are actively working to protect the ability of the construction industry to operate and build critically needed new housing in California – it is essential that we all be active and engage to educate policymakers of the impacts of new proposals on housing supply and affordability.
- Learning and keeping up to speed on new developments, technology and trends is essential to long-term success – PCBC is a great way to stay up to date and informed. And, supporting our Building Industry Technology Academy is a great way to increase our industry’s skilled workforce.