Topic: Building a home in “modules” at a factory doesn’t mean giving up custom touches or quality construction.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- How Modular construction is a system that can give you more options to meet your customer’s needs AND budget.
- Modular construction has gone well beyond block-shaped buildings. Customization is very possible.
- Modular can be as strong or stronger than on-site construction – as well as faster and less expensive!
- What is different for the contractor when building modular vs. on-site.
Guest: Ken Semler – President & CEO of Express Modular. Ken is also on the Board of Directors for the Modular Home Builders Association (national), as well as a National Director for the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Phone: (800) 275-7532
Modular Home Builders Association: www.modularhousing.com
National Association of Home Builders: www.nahb.org
3 Points for Success – from Ken Semler:
- Don’t be a one and done builder. Constructing modular is learning a new process and will take 3 projects to get it down.
- Modular is a method of construction, not a type of home.
- Using modular construction minimizes project risks and increases home quality.