Working on big-budget home projects. Is it any different than the usual remodel or home improvement job?
The “contractor to the stars” – Stephen Fanuka, host of the DIY TV Show “Million Dollar Contractor” joins The Carey Bros. to talk about the differences – and the many similarities – of clients in every income bracket!
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Unusual requests Stephen has received from wealthy clients.
- New trends that celebrity clients are incorporating into their remodels or new construction.
- What do homeowners – of all budgets – forget to ask about?
- Why are contractors getting rid of their A-Frame ladders?
Guest: Stephen Fanuka – Contractor to the Stars, and host of “Million Dollar Contractor” on DIY Network.
Book: What’s a Homeowner To Do?
3 Points for Success – from Stephen Fanuka:
- Love what you do and you will never work a day in your life.
- Always take care of your tools, including your hands! I use GOLD BOND® Cracked Skin Fill and Protect Cream every day. If my hands are dry and cracked, they become uncomfortable and can really slow me down, then my clients aren’t happy.
- Make each client feel like they are your only client.
@StephenFanuka #MillionDollarContractor #celebrity #customersatisfaction #luxury #latesttrends #trends #homeimprovement #smarthomes
celebrity, customer satisfaction, luxury, trends, home improvement, smarthomes