Topic: Considerations when it comes to Siding and Trim
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- That not all “composites” are made the same way.
- To consider installation costs (how many trips up the ladder) when selecting siding and estimating your costs.
- About a continuing education opportunity offered by Boral.
Guest: TOM ZIMMERMAN – Vice President of Sales for Boral Light Building Products
Phone: (888) 926-7259 = (888) 9BORAL9
3 Points for Success – from Tom Zimmerman:
- Product price is only part of the story. Not all products are the same, so they have different requirements (costs) for installation.
- The people we serve are often intimidated by the work we do. We are working on a very important part of their lives, don’t lose sight of that.
- There is not a perfect product or approach for every situation. Each situation is different and has different needs.