With homeowners and businesses looking for alternate and eco-friendly flooring options, more are turning to bamboo.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- About the growth in interest in alternate materials of flooring.
- Engineered vs. Solid Bamboo. What is the difference and how does it impact your installation approach?
- Bamboo is a “grass” which provides a dense & eco-friendly flooring option for you and your customers. As well as outdoor uses for bamboo!
Guest: Chris Veety – Director of Online Sales for Cali Bamboo
Phone: (888) 788-2254 Website: www.CaliBamboo.com
3 Points for Success – from Chris Veety:
- These are the World’s Hardest Floors.
According to official Janka Testing (which ranks the hardness level of various wood floors) Cali Bamboo Fossilized flooring scores up to 5,500+. That’s four times harder than oak and double Brazilian cherry. That means flooring is better protected from high heels, pet claws, furniture, and heavy traffic, and should never have to be refinished. We have so much faith in these floors, they’ve been given a 50-year residential warranty, so if you’re looking for resiliency, quality, and something that will stand the test of time, this is it.
- We are bamboo experts.
We are a bamboo company that makes flooring, not a flooring company that happens to offer a bamboo option. That means we really know this material through and through. Our Fossilized bamboo flooring is our crown jewel and the result of over a decade fine-tuning the manufacturing process.
This expertise also means we have found ways to use this amazing sustainable material in more ways than one, to make extra durable bamboo composite decking, plywood, fencing, and more.
- We are bamboo experts.
- Cali Bamboo is more than a floor.
Every Cali product comes with the backing and support of our whole company to make each job as smooth as possible. Superior customer support has earned our company a Net Promoter Score of 75, which shows how likely a customer is to recommend us to a friend. That score is higher than Starbucks, Costco, Nordstroms & Southwest Airlines. We offer friendly, world-class support in the following areas:
- Product selection – To help find the right floor for your space
- All the Extras – Color matched accessories, underlayment, glues
- Installation – Tips for nailing, gluing, or floating
- Shipping – 3 national warehouses & orders go right to jobsite
- Cleaning & Maintenance – Insider tips so those floors stay looking great.