While bookkeeping may not be your favorite part of doing business, there are ways to make it less painful.
During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- How to use technology more efficiently.
- Value of integrating different software so they talk to each other.
- You need to know where your money is!
Guest: Karine Woodman – Founder & CEO of 24Hour Bookkeeper
Phone: (218) 885-3100
3 Points for Success – from Karine Woodman:
- You should only use QuickBooks as a financial software, not a project management software.
- Reviewing your financials monthly (at the minimum) is important.
- Main software issues can be prevented when you ‘stop the train’ and identify your financial workflows.