During this edition of CareyBrosPros, you’ll find out:
- Types of hacking attacks.
- To be suspicious of links. Don’t just click.
- What is 2-Factor Authentication, and why you SHOULD use it?
Guest: Leo Laporte – The Tech Guy and Chief TWiT (This Week in Tech)
3 Points for Success – from Leo Laporte:
- Use the Internet, but be cautious about opening files and clicking links.
- Set up a secure file exchange system, like Dropbox, for sharing files with clients.
- Get your own domain name and set up a web site and email with it.