Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living Section Features Hundreds of Companies with Innovative Offerings
Creating outdoor living spaces that bring health, happiness and relaxation is becoming a growing trend. Whether designing a garden, family picnic area, or pool oasis, the Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living section at the National Hardware Show® (NHS) is the place to see the latest products in the space! During the Show, attendees will discover the most on-trend products in categories including firepits, garden décor, fencing, outdoor lighting, sporting goods and toys, patio furniture, pool and spa products, spreaders, and more. The Show will take place Tuesday, May 7th through Thursday, May 9th at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“More and more people are investing in renovating outdoor spaces as they add value to homes and enable them to spend time outside of their typical living quarters,” said Rich Russo, Industry Vice President for the National Hardware Show. “Given this growing trend, we can’t wait for attendees to see nearly 800 brands showcasing the latest in products and offerings that will help their customers make the most of outdoor spaces.”
The Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living section will offer the latest product innovations from a number of brands both big and small including:
- American Fire Glass (Booth #10125): American Fire Glass has long been a leader and pioneer in fireplace and fire pit glass and burner products. It’s state-of-the-art manufacturing, stringent quality control, ethical sourcing, and world-class customer service, have allowed the Company to offer industry-best products and service at affordable pricing.
- Daisy Rain Garden Systems (Booth #10167): Daisy Rain Garden Sprinklers offers the first and only fully-integrated flower pot/sprinkler, all in one.
- Kent International Inc. (Booth #11436): Kent International Inc. creates innovative products that get you moving. The Company’s goal is to get people where they want to go and safely. Safety leads Kent’s design process, as the Company only uses the best materials in crafting its products to the highest quality standards.
- KidKraft (Booth #10352): KidKraft is recognized as an industry-leading global business. Its toys are sold in more than 90 countries by more than 28,000 sellers worldwide. With the acquisition of Big Backyard® and Cedar Summit®, KidKraft expanded beyond the playroom into the backyard. Now with playsets and playhouses, KidKraft has even more ways to encourage kids to explore their world.
- Miracle Wheelbarrows LLC. (Booth # IS9225): Miracle Wheelbarrows offers an assortment of wheelbarrows with three wheels which make hauling heavy loads easy work on construction sites.
- Zingz & Thingz (Booth #11259): Zingz & Thingz is an industry leader servicing a diverse network of retailers throughout the US and Canada. It carries a unique product line of almost 3,000 SKUs in the categories of patio and garden, home decor and giftware.
Additionally, the Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living, and Tailgate, Backyard & BBQ categories are now combined for the NHS Awards program. Sponsored by Lawn & Garden Retailer Magazine, the NHS Awards will focus on innovative, new products within the category. Attendees can browse the display area located on the Show Floor in the North Hall and view winning products that are voted on by a panel of industry judges at the Show.
Registration for the 2019 Show is now open and members of the industry, retailers, as well as members of the press, are encouraged to sign up now and experience everything that the National Hardware Show has to offer. Registration for buyers and retailers is free from now until March 15, 2019 at www.nationalhardwareshow.com. Eligible and credentialed members of the media can apply for press registration status here.
For more information and to stay informed on the latest updates to this year’s National Hardware Show, visit www.nationalhardwareshow.com.